Friday, October 1, 2010

Markets Reopen

For those of you who are not from the are, there are some really great Markets here in the Tampa Bay area.  I sell my jewelry at two of them and do pretty well there.  Last year was tough for everyone, but the markets still did pretty well.  The Saturday Morning Market in Downtown St. Pete is a great Market.  Our markets close in the summer (most do) due to the summer heat.  It is just too hot for people to come out.  Unlike the northern States where Summer is the season, ours is Winter.

For me the market is more than just a place to sell, it is part of my life.  The other vendors and management are like my extended family.  It is the best part of my week.  With tomorrow being opening day, I am really looking forward to participating and meeting new people and dogs!  Meeting new people and dogs is the best part of the day for me.  (Well, that and the food.)

The Saturday Morning Market has really grown and has become a part of St. Pete's Downtown.  If you live in the area and have never been to the market, you are really missing out on a great way to spend the day.  Live music, GREAT FOOD, and great people, as well as some great arts and crafts.

I am still getting ready and finishing up some last minute details.  My injury really hampered my plans for a new display, but I will get that done soon.  I can't wait till tomorrow and greet the crowds.

Hope to see you there if you are in the area.  Look on my page for a coupon for opening day

No comments:

Post a Comment